Adobe Illustrator Course
Almost 4000 students have been taught in the filed of Graphic Designing by Microtech Institute.
Our other Course of Business, Accounting and Finance, Import Export are highly appreciated by the people.
Students in this course can expect to learn to:
- Work efficiently in the Adobe Illustrator environment with various modes, panels, and settings.
- Use the full range of shape drawing and freehand drawing tools to build illustrations.
- Apply fill and stroke colors to objects created with the drawing tools.
- Develop attractive illustrations using advanced selection, organization, and drawing tools.
- Use the full range of transformation and distortion tools to accurately modify objects’ shapes.
- Draw accurate vector objects using the Pen tool and its associated features.
- Use the various type tools, and apply wrap, flow, shape, and path modifications to typography.
- Design an advertisement using appropriate typography, drawing tools, and a clipping mask to contain the art within a shape.
- Align multiple objects with the Align panel and create complex shapes from simple objects with the Pathfinder panel and Shape Builder tool.
- Design a logo using the appropriate tools and features covered throughout the course.